Dr. Bruce N. Terrin, M.D.
Yale University, New Haven, CT
New York University School of Medicine, New York, N.Y.
Residency in Pediatrics:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology:
- Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, N.J.:
- Clinical Associate Senior Attending, Department of Pediatrics
- Tomorrows Children’s Institute
Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, N.J.:
- Attending, Department of Pediatrics
Items of Interest:
- Former chairman of the Bergen County Mental Health Board.
- Certified Red Cross Instructor in Sailing.
- 2015 and 2017 Award for being one of “NJ’s Favorite Kids’ Docs” by readers of New Jersey Family magazine. Nominated by moms for providing outstanding and compassionate healthcare for children.
- Speaks Spanish and French